Monday 19 August 2013

Long Long time

Well Cody fans – been a long long time eh – but, I have got my paw out of my butt and thought it was about time I did an entry on my blog. Things have been pretty quiet really and I have just been chilling out and well ….. sleeping mostly and giving where my gonads used to be an airing !!

DSCN1414DSCN1415

We have been doing the usual – going to dog shows with Rhea, but I hate it in the car and stand up all the way so by the time we get there, my legs are knackered and what do they say as soon as we get there …. come on then …. lets go walkies …. lets go bloody walkies after you have been standing in a moving car for the past three hours ….

We went to one show in the year and the Judge was Frank Cain who is on the telly when they do Crufts. He is from up North and always says eeeeee that's a luvlyyyy little bitch this is – you know who I mean ….. this geezer,know to his friends as puffing Billy as he is always puffing his cheeks out - - unless he had a curry the night before !!!

DSCN1175DSCN1172

We have been out in wind and rain and as usual, there is the usual mix of people at the shows – and you certainly get a fair selection of  …….. well, have a look at the pictures !!

DSCN1179DSCN1176

He didn’t actually win anything with his dog, but he did win a rosette for gayest waistcoat !!

And this bloke won the first prize in the I have got a bald head and no teeth class !

DSCN1191

You do get ‘em eh?

We have been stopping in the caravan and it’s nearly as bad there ….. We were at Malvern and another bloke with a bald head (who didn’t win a prize as he had his own teeth!) covered in tattoos pitched his caravan and Chris thought he looked a bit of a tasty geezer and a bit of a roughy toughy …… well ….. as you know, the routine is, pitch the van and then take the dogs a walk (even though I have been stood up all the bleedin’ way) – well Mr Tattoo and his wife appeared, each with a lead in their hand and we expected at least a pit-bull or Rottweiler to appear ……… what did we get a German Shepard – No, two dogs with bleedin’ dresses on !!

DSCN2123DSCN2119

I ask you …..

I thought I would include a couple of videos for you as been as you’ve had such a long wait …. so here is one to demonstrate the grace, poise and deportment of a top class show dog which demonstrates her ability to agile with quick reactions and razor sharp ability to turn -One minute your up and the next your down ! !!

One minute your up and the next your down !

Now here is another as a special treat ……. When Victor and Maureen go out, they lock us in the hall and kitchen and I couldn’t figure out how to get back on the settee …. I went and told Rhea and she sorted it straight away – unbelievable !!!

Door Opening Dobermann!

Well Cody fans – that’s about all for now except one piece of news and that is, last night, I became an Uncle  …….. It’s a long story but Rhea’s breeder said she was go up the the Midlands to have puppies and last night, she delivered 3 new Dobermann’s to the World. Maureen is up there now with her and says she is being a good Mom and is obviously pretty pleased with herself …..

DSCN1159

Well done Re Re and I am surprised you managed to stay awake long enough to get your oats in the first place ……..

DSCN1119

Take Care and hopefully, it wont be so long next time

See Ya

Cody xxx

1 comment:

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi there! It's been a while since we've heard from you! Welcome back!

Sam