Friday 23 December 2011

Seasons Greetings Cody Fans

Well – How are you all, ready for Christmas I hope – if your not, it’s your own fault as they have been on about it and had stuff in the shops for the past four months !!

Life here has been okay … well I say okay but it has been a bit traumatic for me really. Yes, you’ve guessed it, I have been to the Vets. I love it there and when they said “come on Code – we are off to the Vets, no sweat, I jumped in the car and off we went. They made a real fuss of me when I got there but Heather, the Vet Nurse locked me in a cage and Chris & Maureen disappeared and I noticed Chris was walking a bit funny …… now all became apparent when I woke up after having a bloody operation !!! Why was Chris walking funny and why did I have an op. well here are some pictures to see if you can guess ……

PC210073 A nice pair of bells

PC210074 A fair pair (pear!!)

PC190062 A nice pair of apples

PC190068 A nice pair of oranges you got there !

PC190061 A pair of red hangers

PC190066 A fair pair of nuts

PC230077 A big pair of Conkers

PC190069 A load of old balls

Have you guessed yet? – They have had my bloody nuts cracked – I went in the Vets happy and go lucky (and dangling) and came out a bleedin’ Eunuch !!!

PC100051

I can’t believe it that they would do that without even asking me if it was okay to chop my grillocks off. Apparently, they did it because they didn’t want me and Rhea to be at it and because I didn’t like The Show Ring very much, I am not doing that again ….. I would have behaved myself a bit better when I was Showing if had known that was going to happen.

I had stitches in for 10 days and wasn’t allowed to have a lick or anything …. talk about kick’em when they are down … On the first night, I got my own back a bit and cried ALL night … I was not allowed to walk up steps either, so at 4am, Chris is carrying me up stairs and I got to sleep next the bed …. but kept poking him with my really cold and wet nose just to make sure he was still okay – better than me anyway, at least he has still got his !!

To be honest, I haven’t really missed them at all, in fact, I have chilled right out and even like a bit of fuss now which I never liked before – I’d still prefer my naggers than a pat on the head though!!

They lopped ‘em off just in time though (if there is a right time!!) as Rhea came into season, so once again the house was chaos as she kept coming onto me “you fancy a good time Johnny, all night in only 5 Honk Kong dollar” !! Fancy a good time – your have a laugh, last thing on my mind …

As we are no longer puppies, Victor Meldrew has bought a new carpet cleaner and spent two days cleaning all the carpets in the house where Rhea and me left our marks on when we were growing up …. they looked really good – UNTIL – Rhea, who is now in season started dropping spots all over his precious carpets !! – He was in his usual good mood when that happened I can tell you …. anyway, Maureen came up with a brain wave …….. we are waiting until the next series of Dragon’s Den and they are going to see if they can get Hilary to invest …. Do you think her shoulders go the the edge of her jacket or what? – Scary !!! – I bet everybody says “Look at that poor deformed woman – Yes …. but doesn’t her jacket fit her well”

untitled

Maureen’s invention … Genius, the simple ideas are always the best …. a pair of old pants and a cable tie !!!

PC090039

Worked a treat and Victor’s carpet looks as good as new again, he is not moaning – happiness restored.

Well it is now 23rd December, so only a couple of days until Father Christmas comes down the chimney (if we had one) and hopefully, as I have been a really good boy, he will bring me a lovely present and something I would really, really like – yeah! my bloody cobblers back !!!

So Cody fans, I wish you all a really Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Take Care of yourselves

Cody

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Awwwwwwww poor you Cody. Glad you have recovered well. Love Maureeens ides for Rhea lol

karenwebster said...

Happy Christmas Cody, rhea, Maureen and mr meldrew love kaz x x