Friday 21 October 2011

I have not been very well !

Hi All - Cody calling - How are you then?
Well - I just thought I would drop you a quick note to tell you .... I have not been very well - Ahhhh I hear you all say …. I don't want your sympathy …. SEND MONEY.
I was fine and then I had my meal in the morning – same old thing as every other day …. those two much be soooooo bad at cooking as I get the same thing day after day, after day, after day – I thought to myself, I know what I will do, just to change the routine a bit, I will throw it all up on the living room carpet. Chris cleaned it all up and got the carpet cleaner out and spent ages sorting it out …. I was well impressed, in fact so impressed, I threw up again just to watch him do something useful !! I felt a bit jippy during the day, so when it was time for walkies (they call it passagata …. Italian for walking as they think I wont understand that – dummies) they thought it best to leave me at home, nice and quiet in the kitchen to catch up on the old beauty sleep. While they were gone, only an hour and a half, ohhhhh I did come over peculiar and I was off …. throwing up like nobodies business, and I also had the squits really bad (get that up in your Vax carpet cleaner fat boy!!).
I didn’t think too much about it until they came home and the look on their faces – I must be ill …. I had sicked up and squited out loads of blood. There were about 6 or 7 pools of blood on the floor. Now you have heard the saying "The bottom fell out of my World" well I felt like the World had fallen out my bottom !!!! – It got worse and worse - - Chris has made a video for you to have a look at ..... this is how I thought, turn on your sound and click the triangular play button ......
 
 

I was up the vets quicker than a Romanian down the dole office on pay day …… When we got there, in the waiting room was a nice family, with Mom and two young kids and a cute little dog  … they all looked far too happy, so I threw up all over the floor right by ‘em  - the look on their faces was worth a million ….. so, being a bit of a show off, the  lovey darling type I am, ….. I squat down on the floor and covered all the areas I hadn't been sick on …… what a gem !! They closed the waiting room off after that … just me and Victor in there with no other company but the overpowering smell. All the other punters had to go through the side door because I might be infectious – Shame really because I would have blamed the smell on Victor. I got in to see the Vet and she gave me the once over, and then produced this long stick, a rectal thermometer, which she promptly stuck in the old rear end …. think that's funny do you Miss Vet ? – showed her my latest trick and crapped all over her room as well !!! She got the upper hand as she made me stay in the vets and stuck needles and drips in me and locked me in a cage for the night … perhaps I should have kept my butt cheeks a bit tighter and I could have gone home. I had to stay there for 24 hours and the sickness and squits stopped and they said I could go home. Chris came to pick me up and walking out of the Vets, there was a kid, about 11 years old, his back right up against the wall – I thought the vet maybe after poking him with the bum thermometer like she had me – but no, his Mom explained to Chris, he is scared of dogs – Not the best place to take him for a trip out is it, the bloody vets !!!

I was a feeling quite rough for a few days but all fine now you will be glad to hear. I you do feel the urge to send me £200 or £300 so I can go the Bermuda to convalesce, feel free …..

P8109880

Anyway – good to talk to you again and hope your all okay

See ya

Cody xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just seen I can do this. Well Cody glad your better and you are the only one that can crap on victor and get away with it x x x