Thursday 4 August 2011

Get Well soon Kaz

Hi Cody Lovers – How is it going  then?

Well,  what has happened then? – I think the last time I was talking a load of old dribble …. nothing new there then, so I think the next major event in my life was Yeovilton Air Day at RNAS Yeovilton – coincidence that eh? – Victor, decided it was just too far to drive 100 miles, walk around the air show all day and then drive home again … give him something else to moan about … so he decided to stay up there in the motorhome. We got there and we parked in the campsite – well actually, it was a football pitch, and he said the best place to park is in the corner, under the shade of the trees, so, that’s where we headed. He messed about trying to park a 24 foot motorhome in a 20 foot space and eventually managed to get it in, despite being constantly watch but some big fat bloke who was staring through the back window of his camper. We had to listen to Victor going on about that at that big fat tw*t, ‘ain’t he got anything better to do than watch me trying to park, ‘aint he got a telly to watch instead of me, perhaps if he didn’t just sit there staring and moved around a bit, he wouldn’t be such a big fat porker, and then, Chris noticed the invalid cart ……. felt guilty !!! At this point, Maureen got out of the van and told him the branches on the overhanging trees would tap on the roof all night. He had the right hump … nothing new there then, and said we will have to move, watched by Mr Lardy (didn’t feel that guilty then) ….. because he was ‘on the spot’ being watched by  Mr. Ten Bellies, he caught a branch and took half the oak tree with him !! – Anyway, we parked up near the fence and settled in for a nice peaceful evening, all excited about the Air Day. That is until all the lorries, trade vans, ice cream vans and every other type of bloody van used the road by which we eventually parked. We had that all night, it was like sleeping on the central reservation of the M25 !!! – It eased off around 06:00 when they were all in the air station, so caught up on my beauty sleep ……. well, for an hour !!!! – Without warning, a 7am, a jet went screaming over like he was about to bomb Kabul, if I wore ‘Y’ fronts, I would have filled ‘em for sure !! …. I stayed in the van and them lot went off to the show and met up with Denise, Dave, Lewis and his mate from school …. a real little ray of sunshine – NOT … you would have thought he was waiting to go into the dentist instead of a nice day out and instead of watching the planes, preferred to watch the tarmac !!!!

_7099586_1 P7099615

We went to visit Chris’s Mom and Dad one day. They are 89 and 91 this year, so it is always an adventure !!! – When we got there, his dad made a real fuss of me and asked about how things were – the conversation went something like “how is the whatsit down by the thingy me bob” and getting the arse ache when they didn’t know where he was talking about …..  Chris asked where him Mom was …. “she has gone upstairs for a sleep” his Dad said ….. and right on queue, she appeared trundling down the stairs of her stair lift ….. “Good Morning” she said …. Your here early – it was 5 o’clock in the afternoon and she thought it was 5 AM !!! – Not looking good for Chris in his old age is it !!!

We went to Dunster show in Somerset, and stayed up on Exmoor again, and I got to do a bit of swimming … but Rhea … what a baby, if the water even touches her belly, she is straight up in the air like somebody has dropped a concrete block on the foot ! – Here’s a picture of her – big Nancy!!

P7149710 

I could stuff his camera where the sun don't shine at times …… me, being as handsome as I am, and all the delightful pictures he could get of me, me , me, he took this …. not exactly my best side !

P7149751

Apart from that, we have just been doing the same old stuff although Rhea is going to ring the RSPCA as it is quite clear, we are being abused and mistreated on a daily basis….. how can you get comfy on the settee when them two wont sit on the floor

P7119647

Mind you, I cant complain …. while Fat Boy is doing the meal, I make myself pretty comfy … It’s a dogs life eh?…..

P7079579P7189800

Just one last thing before I get off back to sleep, Chris & Maureen’s friend Kaz is not too well at the minute, so Kaz, keep positive, do what your told (that will be a hard one!!) get well soon and come and see us and take us for a walk ….. thinking of you.

Catch up soon Luv Cody and the Gang xxx

P7289828

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Another good one !

Donna said...

Great new blog ...I love this picture of cody he looks stunning x