Wednesday 17 November 2010

A quick sharp poke

Just a quickie today (Oh ahhh Missus) – My new Sister Rhea has got to go to the Vets today to have her Jab so she can go out into the street and for walks. I have wound her up like a clock – I have told her it hurts like hell and the vet uses a needle about 6” long and the jab it in as hard as they can - right up your back end …… I’ve had a right laugh …. If she hadn't decided to nick my bed, I perhaps wouldn’t have done it ………………. YES I WOULD !

needle

I suppose I was pocking my nose in where it wasn’t wanted – I’ve got a habit of doing that …… like the yoghurt pot !!!

PB067857

I stayed at home and watched the telly but nothing on as usual – just the Royal  Wedding over, and over, and over again – good job when they are hitched and we can get back to Jeremy Kyle …. they are probably only doing it for tax relief or the family allowance anyway !!

They all went in the car – what a dump – you should see the state of it after I have got as muddy as I can, and then jump on the back seat – It smells like a Turkish Wrestlers Jock Strap – Gives Victor Meldrew something else to moan about anyway ….. 

She had her jab and apparently, didn’t make a murmur – Golden Babe wouldn’t would she -  Ohhh who’s a big tough Dobermann then !!

PB10AAARhea_smile

I am only kidding, she is brilliant, and we have a great time but Chris & Maureen have to keep splitting us up because, and I quote “Cody is such a fat arse, he might sit on her and squash her” – What a bloody cheek – like Chris has won slimmer of the year !!!

Not too much else has happened really – Out for a walk, get as dirty as possible, lay in all the dirty ditches and get into Victor’s Audi …… eat sleep and play with Sis – not a bad old life eh?

1 comment:

donna said...

Thats good !!! and very nice to see a different breed ... and a very cute one i must say x