Wednesday 10 November 2010

Family Extension

A big sloppy lick to all my fans out there – It’s your favourite Doggy Dude – Cody reporting

Well what a week …….

On Sunday – early, about seven o’clock, they got me out of my pit as apparently, we are going out for the day – seven o’clock, I ask you – I didn’t realise there were two of those in one day, I thought there was only one, when The One Show starts ……. I do watch it, but that Welsh birds accent does get on my wick a bit – anyway, I digress (big word for a young dog eh?) – I was still half asleep at about half eight when I was chucked in the back of the car (usually walkies time that is) and off we go …… I was thinking to myself, your wasting your time taking me walkies now as I never want to go to the bog until the afternoon ….. after an hour and a half – long way to go for a walk I thought, we get out of the car and we are in a big car park on the M5 at Bristol – brilliant i thought, they have bought me all this way to get a Whopper Meal from Burger King – no such luck, quick pee and back in the car. We went for another hour and ended up at this nice house near Malvern. Them two disappear and I am sat there on me own. I sat there for ages and then they emerge with - - - - - - - ANOTHER PUPPY !!!!! – What a bloody liberty – what about Me, Me, Me ………

PB077922

What is it – I ask you – It’s the wrong colour and nearly bald and it’s feet are way too big for it’s body – I have been told, it is my new Sister !!

Honestly, can you see any family resemblance – NO – Well there is one  …….…..

P7037289   PB077878

We got home and I have got to admit, I was pretty knackered, so slept pretty well, and so did she – ON MY FLAMIN’ BED !!!!

PB077929

I must say though, it has been a blast since she has been there because I can play with her and not have too much to do with Victor and her ears taste a lot better than his as well ….

PB097947

Apparently, she – who has gone for the past three days being called puppy, puppy is a Dobermann which are supposed to be really fierce – rubbish, she is as soft as a pudding. After listening to hundreds of names being banded about, Victor even put a thing on Facebook for suggestions - They have decided to call her – CAN YOU GUESS FROM THE PICTURE ???

PB097938

Rhea (get it  - - - rear !!!)

Since I last spoke to you all, I have not been too well and was taken ill on Monday. I have been throwing up something terrible …….. can you imagine the house, me chucking up everywhere and puppy, puppy – peeing and pooping !!!!!!

Chris took me to the vets (and I chucked up in the waiting room and Chris told everyone I had been on the Lager. The Vet gave me a jab and two lots of pills to take – a bargain at 80 odd quid …… but, I do feel a lot better now. I have never dribbled so much in my life, if I was sat, the dribble reached the floor. I had to go back to see the Vet today and I am much, much better, back to normal and can have me grub as usual again. Chris asked the Vet if he thought it was a bug or something but the Vet said it has been known for dogs with the same symptoms to have eaten a FROG – I don’t even like the bloody French, let alone EAT ONE. The Vet said he had just read a paper on dogs eating things they shouldn't and there was a case where some people took their dog to vet as it was clanking when he walked !!! They couldn’t make out where the noise was coming from …….. they operated and got 28 golf balls from his tum – enough to make anybody clank I should think …… mind you, help pay the Vets bill, sell the balls off cheap.

While I was up there, I was going to ask if he could do a quick operation on my favourite toy – George the Giraffe as he has developed a hernia which needs attending to ………

PB057856

Be Safe – Luv Cody

No comments: