Wednesday 3 November 2010

Alright My Lovlies

How goes it then Cody Fans - All okay are we?

Well it’s been a while but I have been busy doing what I do best – Nothing !! I’ve just been chilling man ….. taking it easy after my win and qualifying for Crufts.

We have been plenty of places but nothing out the normal now …… we went to the beach, up on the headlands, the local fields where we did see a couple of roe deer which took off like they had got a bullet up the backside when they saw me ….. we went into the forest which was brilliant ………. so much filthy water to drink and lay in !!


PA297821


I don’t know, it just seems to taste better than that out of the tap – mind you it is South West Water who poisoned everyone in Camelford, and turned all their hair green ……

One thing I do love doing, is fetching sticks, but Mr and Mrs Miserable tell me I can’t do it, just in case I hurt myself …….  Don’t play with sticks my backside !!!

PA7835 PA2AAA

The other thing they get on to me about, is the state I get into as been as I am a Crufts qualifier – Not sure if I mentioned that did I ???? – and that is, getting dirty ……. “I am a Golden Retriever for Gods sake – It is the Law and just must be done” – It’s not my fault they have to spend so much time cleaning out the car, and I don’t think it smells like an old tramps socks either. It’s a real laugh when I get in the car, filthy and wet and then have a good old shake all over the windows – that one gets ‘em every time.


And this picture will really get to ‘em – sticks AND dirty


PA297828 


For some reason, Chris bought me a Gun Dog Dummy because I like to carry things – well not things – STICKS so I carried it for a bit and ACCIDENTLY lost it (yeah right!!) so moan, moan, moan, that cost me £7 and you go a loose it the second time we go out – Blah Blah (tight git). When we got home, he got on EBay to try and find a bargain, but couldn’t, so he bought another one ……….


PA297826


I thought to get a bit of peace and quiet, I would carry it for a bit and then dropped it in a real muddy area and thought to myself, you want it back tight-ass you go and “FETCH IT” …. I wouldn’t – He did – I laughed – He didn’t ……….. Do they do them in stick flavour? – I would carry it then ….



One other thing that’s happened is that Victor is moaning – How unusual is that!! about footprints on their cream coloured carpet when I have been up the back garden, so he has fenced it so I can’t get in the boggy bit and he has also put around a ton of horse crap on the garden which to be quite honest, tastes lovely – now, that is better than sticks …… can’t see the problem myself …. chewing away on a nice horse’s jobby whilst lying on the cream carpet watching the telly …. my idea of a perfect night in !! - Anyway, he went to Jewsons and bought some stuff to fence it off – Fence it off – It looks more like road works on the M25 than a back garden now …… and one other thing before I shoot off and let you get a bit of peace – this large wire cage has appeared at the bottom of the garden and Chris has got two Hawks in there ….. one is his (who his mate usually looks after) and the other is his mates who has gone away for a while, so I guess we are stuck with them …. I really don’t like them at all – Victor could have saved on the fencing ‘cause I wont go down the garden with them there anyway !!!



PB027850PB047853


If you are into Birds of Prey, Chris has got loads of pictures on the Internet if you want a look. They are of when he did a lot of Falconry.


http://cwileman.jalbum.net/Hawks/
http://cwileman.jalbum.net/Dusty/
http://cwileman.jalbum.net/Falcons/
http://cwileman.jalbum.net/Eagles/


Take Care – See ya – Cody

No comments: