Wednesday 6 October 2010

Tilly - Your dumped

Remember on my last post, I was talking about my new bird - Tilly - well, I have just found out that she has got baggage ........ I thought she was free, flighty and single - but no, she has got a kid with her - they have told me that it is her new sister but I think it is just a way of letting me down gently and I must say, I am gutted!!

Last night, I checked my emails (pretty impressive for an 8 month old eh?) and there was a picture of her (my lovely Tilly) with a new ankle snapper - Eva whose 'posh' name is 'Thendara Dutchess'. Mind you, you have got to agree, she is a beautiful little girl ........





Hope they don't loose you in that long grass - pity Dave doesn't get off his backside and trim it - perhaps they should have bought a GOAT instead !!

Anyway - long and short of it is that I have rung the Social Security and the Tax Office (I can use the phone as well as email!!) and because of the new changes, I can't claim Family Allowance OR any type of tax rebate ..... so - sorry Tilly, there is no easy way of telling you this, but ....

Your Dumped !!! - Well, you never liked me that much anyway - so perhaps your only a bit dumped, and maybe if you can get a baby sitter, we could go out one night and grab a bowl of Pedigree Chum together (apparently, it is very good at the local Indian !!!!!)- We will have to see .........

I wont be doing my Blog for a while as we are going away in the motorhome for a week (hope to Christ Chris's flatulence isn't too bad - can you imagine being locked in a tin box with that!!) - We are off to Wales as there is a couple of big dog shows there (deep joy - just what I am short of) one at Builth Wells - "There's lovely, isn't it" and much easier to say than -

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

And then to Malvern they are Championship Shows, so if I get a 1st, 2nd or 3rd, I get to go to Crufts but I don't think there is too much chance as my back legs are bandy apparently .......

Anyway - Be Happy - Take Care of each other - and Denise, Dave and Lewis, your puppy is lovely.

See Ya - Cody

No comments: