Thursday 30 September 2010

Got a bird - Well trying

Hi All - How are you all then - Hope your well. I have been globe-trotting again and we have been to a foreign country - we went to Cornwall. We have got a friend from the dog club (where I act like a thing posessed!!) our friend is called Denise. Anyway, to cut a long story short, Denise was going to the Gundog Show at Wadebridge and was going with her family - Dave (her old fella) and Lewis, her son and Tilly - Oh my Tilly - She is a fair bit of crumpet I can tell you ...... just my cup of tea, a fiesty redhead from Ireland .........



I fancy her like mad, but I dont think her eyesight is too good as she didn't fancy me quite so much needs to go to Specsavers !!

We all went to a place called Harlyn Sands Holiday Park for the week end. It is on the North Cornish Coast not far from Padstow. Now, you have probably heard of Padstow as it is now 'owned' (well he thinks he owns it) by a bloke called Rick Stein who is a chef and charges you about £75 for fish and chips - It is supposed to be the gourmet capital of the Westcountry .... Well, Rickey Boy, I have got news for you - Harlyn Sands is up for the challange - They have an extremely extensive menu for the discerning palette .... Here is what was on it - trouble is, DON'T LIKE CHIPS !!!!!!

Rib Eye Steak & CHIPS
Sirloin Steak & CHIPS
Gammon Steak & CHIPS
Cod & CHIPS
Scampi & CHIPS
Chicken & CHIPS
Chicken Butterfly & CHIPS
Beefburger & CHIPS
Cheese Burger & CHIPS
Curry & CHIPS
Chilli & CHIPS
Chicken Tikka & CHIPS

See - food from around the globe !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had really nice week end with walks on the cliffs, and then me and my new bird Tilly went for a run on the beach - trouble is, I am not sure she knows she is my new bird - Ah well, if at first you dont succeed !!



We were having a great time, then Tilly's Dad and Lewis started praying to Mohamed or something - they dont look like Muslims and they sound like they come from Plymouth not Jalalabad or the Punjab !!!



I had a blast over the week end and especially on the beach but as my tounge was hanging out (for Tilly of course) I was dry as a chip and drank sea water despite Victor Meldrew telling me not to do it all the time - Cor Blimey, my guts - have I got the squits or what - you should see our back garden - It looks like we have had a heard of cows in there for a couple of weeks ...... No wonder Tilly dosen't want anything to do with me ....... ah well, I will just have to "Dream of Tilly with the long red hair"

1 comment:

donna said...

red heads .. we call them Gingers poor Ellie she has a complex .. I like the picture of cody dreaming xx