Sunday 19 September 2010

Me - Me - Me !!!

Well I can't believe you lot ...... I write about me, me , me and what do I get - loads of people saying how they loved the fashion parade from my camping trip !!! - So by popular demand, here are some more pictures of what the well dressed caravaner is wearing today .... note the cut of material and how colour has been used to enhance the overall design of the clothes. The tailoring is simply quite exquisit - and a special note, observe how the gentleman's 'T' shirt has been used to co-ordinate with his wife's varicose veins !!





RIGHT - Happy Now? back to me, me , me then .........

Today, I thought we would have a bit of a quiz - so what I am going to do is put some pitures of ----- ME (of course) and you have got to guess a famous song or film title ....

Number One



>

>

Did you get it? - JAWS ....

Number Two



>

>

Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock

Number Three



>

>

Great Balls ........... of fire - Jerry Lee Lewis!!!

Number Four



>

>

Oliver Twist - "MORE - Mrs Bumble, he's asked for MORE" !!!

Number Five



>

>

>

One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest !!!!!!

Not too hard was it - well I am only just over 7 months old ....

One thing that has happened this week - We have got some new neighbours. They only moved in a couple of days ago - what a bunch - talk about noisy!! - They fire up as soon as the sun comes up, and if you knew me, I don't do mornings .... They are not too pleasant on the nose either, if you know what I mean ... a touch whiffy - in fact, they stink .... I looked out today, and their toilet habits leave a lot to be desired - I have never seen anything like it before - disgusting - letting rip where ever they are ...... All day, they eat, eat, eat - no wonder they are so fat - Chris says "She is a right old cow, but she has got a fair pair of udders on her" ..... he's done a video for you ......





Ha! Ha! - That had you going I bet - Take Care

Cody

1 comment:

donna said...

I like it !! I got the quiz all right .. a bit hard for me.

It was great to see you all this weekend and well done he is getting better at standing. xx